Subscribe:

Monday, June 13, 2011

Dinner at Tonyroma’s Steak House Cineleisure, Damansara

email
tonyroma's
Enough of local entertainment news like Akademi Fantasia and whatever. I try to come back to my own interest of food testing. Last 2 weeks, Hafiz, Fitri and I went to Tonyroma’s. To begin with, Tony Roma opened Tony Roma’s Place in North Miami 30 years ago. The famous Baby Back ribs emerged as the house specialty that words are spread that Tony Roma’s is THE place for ribs. In fact TR has become a world success story with uncountable number of branches over the world, and now finally it has arrived in Malaysia! So we want to try it out.
hafiz
After the management’s consideration, they made the Tony Roma’s outlet in Malaysia as a Halal outlet. Yeah, you heard me. It is HALAL. :D  There’s both pros and cons to this, as the legendary pork ribs will not be served but we get to dine in with our friends from all races. But who cares! We are not eating the pork.
Americans love to accompanied their food with some magaritas, or romanitas as they named it here. Of course theres some bottemless drinks that get your money worth. What we did is we shared some of the bottomless drinks and the serving staff never bother to stop us. Hehehe. In fact, they are quite friendly and the service I could say the best so far.
So I’ll let the pictures do the talking here ok? Was to lazy to run through my receipts to name each of the pictures :p
tonyromas 1
tonyromas 2
tonyromas 3
tonyromas 4
Credits must be given to the friendly staff, they have excellent services that make us feel home. Overall the food is good with big portion compared to TheApartment, Chillis or TGIF. I love it that you can actually make your own choice when it comes to side dishes, no more oily and filling fries for me! Their mashed potatoes are authentically american. Also, I really love the sauce. Tonyroma’s is rich with various type of sause. You name it, you get it. Huh.
To summarize it out, overall experience, I will give this restaurant 4.5 out of 5. Oh before I forget, the total bill of 3 meals, 1 side dish and 3 bottomless drinks was RM202.75 o.O Quite expensive eh? Indeed. But we really enjoy the night :D
*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. The reviewer also declares that he has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from the restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment